Monday, September 19, 2011

Camo

S. really likes my ass, so I try to find lingerie that highlights that part of my anatomy. There are a lot of really, really cute pieces out there if you're a size 6, but if you're not, then the job becomes infinitely harder. Actually, there are a lot of cheap, flimsy garters for plus size gals on the market, but I need my garter belts to serve two purposes: One, to hold up my stockings, and two, to camouflage my lower stomach area, referred to in the vernacular as a gunt. I've got one. I don't like it, but I have learned to live with it...

I was super psyched to discover Lingerie NYC, based in Brooklyn - they don't have a ton of choices, but they did have this standout

Ugh! It is SO HOT! Its made of a stretchy material, which makes it super duper comfortable, and it has six garter straps, which makes it super sexy. Its a wide garter, so it hides my lower stomach, and its not tight, so it doesn't create any unwanted bulges. Not to mention the buckles across the butt  - it is ridiculously sexy! I couldn't stop looking at my ass in the mirror when I had it on. The only drawback is that the straps are very short, and if you have wide thighs like I do, the stocking choices become extremely limited. I have two suggestions: as pictured, the Berkshire Wide Lace Top stockings (get the back seam kind!!) run long, and if you don't mind a bit of muffin top around your thighs then these are a super sexy choice. Both the garter belt and stockings are available for sale at Lingerie NYC.

If you're not feeling the muffin top thigh thing, I recommend these Topless Fishnet Stockings from Sock Dreams. These don't have a band at the top, so you can pull them up really high and they totally conform to your leg  without any pinching/denting. They have a reinforced toe, which I love, they come in a bunch of colors, and what's best - they're $5.00 a pair, and Sock Dreams offers free (and fast!) shipping. Wowee.

S. often says that the ensemble I'm wearing on a given night is "the best one ever". Actutally, he has said that every single time, for every single outfit I've ever worn. When he continued to talk about this strappy-butt garter/fishnet combo for days after I wore it, I knew I'd stumbled upon an instant classic.

Next - waist cinchers and corsets

No comments:

Post a Comment