Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Introduction

In January of 2011, I decided to ask the universe (in the form of Craigslist) for exactly what I wanted in a man: an older, mountain man-type guy with strength of character and a strong libido. I received many responses, and dated a few nice men, but one in particular captured my attention: S.

Over the past few months, S. and I have developed the most sexually adventurous, most simpatico and sensual relationship I have ever had. I've discovered things about myself and my sexuality that I never knew before. I'd like to share some of those revelations with you.

There's a dress that I wore on every first date I had - I call it The Dealmaker, because whenever I wore it, 9 times out of 10, I got a second date ; ). The dress is the Tory Cinch by Kiyonna, and it is a miracle. It drapes beautifully, shows the perfect amount of cleavage, and is just a super flattering dress. I highly recommend it!

No comments:

Post a Comment